Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A few developments have come and they are good. Things have been bad these past few days and the evil culminated in today with a terrible emotional attack leveled at me. I finally decided it was the last straw and that I will no longer tolerate such abuse. I have been taking the abuse for a long time and this time the surrogate has gone too far. I will shake off the control and influence which subjugates me and make myself free. There is nothing to fear and I will face the world however it will take me. I have been debased by innuendos and calumny. I have endured all that. Well, enough is enough and I am going to remake myself into something proud and independent. I have reached the end of my rope and I will make changes. I know that I can and everything will be alright from now on.

Mylot is one way of making money while having fun posting on things you care about.

f-stop, fab, fable, fabric, fabrication, fabulous, facade, face-card, face-lift, face, facet, facetious, facial, facile, facility, facing, fact, faction, factoid, factor, factorial, factoring, factory, factual, faculty, fad, fade, faded, fag, fail, failure, fain, faint, fair, fairbanks, fairfield, fairness, fairway, fairy, fairyland, faith-healing, faith, faithful, fake, fuhrer

Anyway, here's Cagayan de Oro City with another one: Cagayan de Oro City. My Cebu City site has made pr1, surprise, surprise. Dumaguete is still in the boondocks as far as Google goes but Dumaguete has made some headway. Jai Alexander rocks!

There is always: Ching's Way and Ching's Web along with Ching's Best and Ching's Illusion. Way to go, Ching!

Related Link: Piano Player

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home