Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I have too often lost my Way and when that happens I feel as though there was no opening for me to squeeze through. Ching's Way is just another way for me to try and make sense of something that I seem to be clueless about. There seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel and I have to keep on walking, taking one step at a time. This is Ching's Way and this is the way I am taking now.

cab, cabal, caballero, cabanatuan, cabaret, cabbage, cabin, cabinet, cable, cabochon, caboose, cacao, cacciatori, cache, cacophony, cactus, cad-cam, cadaver, caddy, cadence< cadet, cadmium, cadre, caesar, cafe, cafeteria, caffeine, cagayan de oro city, cage, cager, cairn, cairo, caisson, cajun, cake, cakewalk, calais, calamari, calamine, calamity, calcite, calcium, calculus, calcutta, capiz

Ching's Way is just another way. Your could get lost in Ching's Web and all its intricacies. Ching's Illusion beckons you to something else and nothing is real. Ching's Best offers the rest of it while it is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home