Saturday, October 27, 2007

I meditate on my life and my self and my relation to this universe. I do not know if I am right in the things that I do. There is a lot of criticism that I hear and I do not pay attention to them. Everyone wants something of me and they are very vociferous and aggressive about it and use words that pierce and pounce on my feelings that know better than to listen to such prattle. I am who I am and at times I have to brush with other people's minds and they somehow get ruffled by my directness. Is it because they have not come to terms with their own visions of their own selves? Is there a gap between the face that they show the world and the face that they see when they look inside themselves?

Come into these sites: Squeak Smalltalk Adventure, The Ordinary Life, Politics: Divine Right of Kings and Presidents, Creation, Life, Consciousness.

Do I meditate properly? Maybe not. But I do take my self seriously. That is, I do not pretend to be something that I am not. I do not flatter myself. There is nothing to gain by that except a bloated ego which is sure to make a hell out of my life. I do think that there are certain scenarios in my life that would be good for everybody but alas, this is seldom shared by even one person at all.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.
Home

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home