Saturday, December 08, 2007

Where is my peace of mind? Nowhere. It's gone out the window. Strangely though, I am quite releived to know that I am once again in the hole. I am always in the hole. This time though, there was a fiction that the hole would actually vanish, this fiction persisted until this morning when my bubble burst and the dream went away as it always does. This time I am back to my old hole, that familiar darkenss that is my life. Here I am at home, here, I can feel the ground of my feet unlike the dream where I am flying off, floating on a cloud somewhere. Well, the cloud disappeared and I am once again in my hole. Strange things, dreams and holes. This is depressing the hell out of me so I will just talk about something else.

I came across something in my inbox this morning and it all about PPP or Pay Per Play. It is something new where your website can earn money from having a bit of code that plays audio ads. I know about the usual google ads and yahoo ads and all the other ads that are making money for websites but this is the first time I've heard of audio ads.

From the looks of it, it has lots of promise and people with websites could make lots of money from it. I cannot explain it fully here but you could get more info from here.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home